Welcome to our Website
For More information Call 24-Hours a Day!
Toll Free: 1-866-737-3881
There are four questions a Property Owner should ask after filing an insurance claim!
- What is the true value of my claim?
- Do I know all of my coverage's and benefits?
- Will I get paid all that I am entitled to if I handle the claim on my own?
- What can I do if I have a problem with my insurance adjuster or company?
1.) What is the value of my claim?
Lets say you own this box and it's contents. Suppose we were to ask you to sell the box for a hundred dollars. Would that be a fair price? It may be if you know the value of the contents.
That is exactly what you will be
asked to do when you settle your insurance claim
without knowing it's true value. Our firm routinely
doubles or triples the Insurance company's estimate after we get involved. Each year millions of
dollars are kept by insurance companies who underpay
Don't be a victim a second time!
2.) Do I know all my coverage's and benefits?
- Will I get paid for my complete claim?
- Am I familiar with the laws/Rules/Policy
- What do I do if my adjuster tells me
something is not covered or limited?
- What if I am being accused of something I
did not do?
- What if the adjuster ask me questions I do
3.) Will I get paid all that I am entitled to?
- How do I know if the amount of depreciation
being held is fair?
- Are their coverage benefits that I am not
- How do I know which deductible should apply?
- What is the true cost to repair my damage?
(Not just a repair estimate!)
- How do I know if I can fix my damage for
what I am being paid?
- Are the methods of repairs prescribed by the
insurance company correct?
4.) The Solution, Southern States Public Adjusters Inc.
- If after reading the above you have more
questions than answers please call us. We know how to document all aspects of
your damages and claim.
- We will meet with your insurance company
adjuster and provide them with an accurate line
item estimate, which illustrates the true cost
- We complete the necessary policy
requirements to eliminate claims delays. Most of
our staff have worked as claims adjusters for
insurance companies and we know exactly what is
needed to settle your claim quickly.
- We act/speak on your behalf preventing you
from saying something that might cause a claims
- We Know the trade secrets of negotiating higher
claims settlements with your Adjuster.
- Since we take care of all the details, we
eliminate your stress so you can concentrate on
more important things like your family and
- For specific information on Storm
related/wind claims, Fire or Lightning Claims,
Plumbing leaks/water damage claims, Floods/theft
losses or some of our success stories click on
the top menu bar for more information or call
one of the numbers below.